Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Caned and Able

Caning. I cringed the first time I heard it associated with spanking. To this day I remember Michael Fay, the American teenager who was sentenced to a caning in Singapore for vandalism (though I mistakenly thought it was for chewing gum). No part of me tingled with excitement when that story came out... I only felt bad for the kid seeing how it seemed like it would hurt like hell. And here I am, 18 years after that incident, requesting my own, personal, caning.

My interest was first piqued when the Englishman first mentioned that he had been mentored by a famous Parisian domme in the art of caning. This, of course, led me to exhaustive research on the subject. I would go back and forth on how I felt about the subject: I adored and envied the gorgeous stripes left behind by a caning, but was left horrified at some of the bottoms that were bloodied and raw. I'm willing to try anything once, so I asked the Englishman if he would be willing to cane me. I didn't have to ask twice.

It seemed that all the canes in our little playroom were broken, so it became my duty to pick one up at the local bondage shop. He certainly got a kick out of the fact that this would be the ultimate fetching of the cane. With the cane in hand, I was ready for Tuesday, which has quickly become my favorite day of the week.

Like many sessions, everything felt right as soon as I found myself across his lap. He took his time warming me up, knowing what it would all lead up to. We floated between the couch and the chair, where he offered me a lovely view of my bottom being paddled. We spent a short time at the bar where I received a wicked spanking standing up. As he lowered my arms he surprised me by tying my wrists together with a silk tie. He led me to the other room, where there stood a spanking horse, waiting to be mounted. He instructed me to bend over it. I hung draped across the horse, bent at the waist, wondering if it would be wise to looking into the mirror. Swish... He slices the cane through the air, giving me goosebumps as well as the answer to my question. I look away from the mirror, still wondering what to expect. I notice my breath is quickening as I wait for the cane to meet my bottom. I slow my breath down as I feel him place the cool cane against my warm bottom. I wonder how accurate his aim is and it's only a split second later I discover that it's right on the nose. The lightning certainly came after thunder in this case- I felt the first wave of pain strike my bottom, a dull, throbbing pain. Seconds later I felt the sharp coolness come to the surface of my skin. The corner of my lip curls up into a smile as I allow a whisper of a voice to escape, "Thank you, sir." In the same tone he responds with, "That's my good girl" and it only makes me want more.

I receive six strokes before I'm allowed to look in the mirror. I can't see much in the dim light. He sees the disappointment that paints my face and offers six more if I would like them. I push my body into his and lets him know that nothing would make me happier. He waits for my bottom to cool a bit before leading me back. This time I watch as he skillfully places the cane on my bottom before he quickly pulls it away. The image and sensation don't sync up, but I simply do not care. I receive my strokes, each accompanied by a "Thank you, sir". By the end of the session, I had thanked him eighteen times.

Once my hands were untied, they quickly found themselves reading the welts on my bottom. My eyes grew big as I felt how swollen my bottom was. I checked the mirror and surprisingly enough, my bottom looked nothing like it felt. He pulled me across his lap and rubbed arnica into my freshly caned bottom. I laid my head over my folded arms, satisfied, and felt as if I could take a long nap.

The next morning I rushed to the mirror as if it were Christmas morning and there were presents waiting for me to unwrap them. I lifted up my slip and pull down my underwear. My jaw hit the floor as all I can see is one large bruise on my right cheek with three tiny stripes below it. My left cheek had two or three small bruises, similar to ones left by much less threatening implements. I can't help but take the lack of stripes personally and feel that in some way I've failed as a bottom for not being able to achieve the stripes I've earned. Below is the evidence of my shortcomings.

Session notes: I'd love some advice on how to better achieve those lovely stripes. The cane used was a 3/8" rattan cane. Also, I'd love to hear about how to avoid lightheadedness...coming off of the horse I felt it, and at one point thought I was going to faint.

18 comments:

  1. THe cane is OK..6 from this should be guaranteed to leave decent marks...Perhaps the caning wasnt hard enough.Even through thick school knickers hard caning should produce what you want.I was caned recently and had six big marks which went Black and Yellow the 2nd Day.Perhaps you have thick skin..Keep trying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, anonymous! It was my first caning, so I wouldn't doubt my kind sir took it easy on me. I will definitely be trying again soon!

      SC

      Delete
    2. Im English and live in England.Ive been into caning giving and taking for 30 Years now.Its good to read sensible comments.Its true cold canings will leave large cane stripes but also if you are not used to it you would find it very painful.18 strokes is too many really..12 should be enough.Try a heavier cane when you are used to it.Shame you dont live in England as we could have invited you to our club

      Delete
    3. A club for caners? I squirm with delight to imagine what the hazing ritual must be! Thanks for the tips, Anonymous!

      Delete
  2. Marking's a discussion by itself. Do you mark up easily with other implements? I would think 18 with rattan would stripe you. Some people just don't mark. Some like me bruise if you stare at me long enough.

    I sort of like the lightheadedness but you don't to faint and fall off a horse. Ow.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've definitely received bruises from other implements. Do bruises come before a mark, or are marks made before bruising? Or maybe they're unrelated in that aspect?

      I hear you about lightheadedness...I think I'm more worried what awkward position I'd land in if I did faint- leave it to me to be self- conscious!

      Thanks for the comment! As always, I look forward to reading yours when I post!

      SC

      Delete
    2. This is an endless discussion but endlessly interesting. Please pursue and let us know your findings. I have striped beautifully and gone to bruise, which is the way it should be but have gone straight to bruise which is not. :)

      Delete
  3. Great post and I think it's HOT that you're spanked by an Englishman! I've always loved their accents, lol!

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. I'm done with my blogging break and hope you'll stop by and read my latest post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty,

      Yes, and he sounds especially delicious when he whispers so faintly into my ear!

      I'm so glad you're back! It must mean spring cleaning is done - I'm jealous! I will definitely pop by!

      SC

      Delete
  4. You're so brave, taking 18 your first time! I took only 6 when I first started, and even that freaked me out a bit. I was terrified of the cane. Not any more!

    Hate to say it, but sometimes, the best way to get those neat, perfect stripes is to avoid (or at least lessen) the warm-up. But I wouldn't advocate that until you've had some more experience. It is REALLY painful, doing it that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erica!

      It was supposed to be six, but I was definitely hooked! Maybe it was all the endorphins? By the third set I was breaking out into a cold sweat. A cold caning sounds...intimidating. But, I will definitely consider it for the future. I did enjoy it, but my first love with always be with a good spanking over his lap!

      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      SC

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your first spanking, SpankCake!

    I'm with Erica about the marks, a cold caning is more likely to cause those famous clear red tramlines but it also hurts much more than a caning with a proper warm-up. From my experience, the tramlines are nice and red right after a spanking and then they either fade if the caning was rather light or they turn into less beautiful and less accurate bruises the next day after a more severe caning.

    As for the dizziness: I have similar problems sometimes because of a low blood pressure. Could that be the case with you as well? For me that means that I have to be careful when getting up again after having been bent over with my head hanging down. And it also means that I need longer breaks between the first strokes of a more severe cold caning because otherwise I start feeling dizzy (and not in a nice way).

    I wish you a lot of fun with your further exploration into the world of canings. Should you ever try a cold caning, my advice is to take it slowly so that your body has a chance to adjust to the pain and you don't start feeling dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kaelah!

      I don't think I suffer from low blood pressure, but I think your tips are great- I definitely could have used longer breaks and I just need to be more aware and be more careful when getting up.

      SC

      Delete
    2. @ SpankCake:
      Congratulations on having been Chrossed! :-)

      Oh, and of course the first sentence in my last comment was supposed to say "first caning", not "first spanking". Maybe it was your nickname or maybe the fact that my first-ever spanking included a caning... ;-)

      The "cold sweat" thing you described in your reply to Erica's comment is what often goes along with dizziness for me, too (or, actually, rather hot sweat). So, I hope that longer breaks will indeed work for you as well. :-)

      Delete
  6. Well, hot damn, girl. You got Chrossed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot woot! Thanks for being such an inspiration!!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! You're Chrossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emen! And thanks for your loyal support!

      Delete