Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm Late, I'm Late for a Very Important Date

I take it very personally when people are late for appointments. I understand that to be a personality flaw on my part, but only in the sense of how personally I take it. The Englishman has been chronically tardy for our meetings, and it has only been in the last month or so that he has been punctual… at least, more punctual. It seems as if it is the single flaw in our Persian rug…perfect together in every way except for this one exception. So it was with great anxiety that the last two meetings it was ME that was tardy… and while I had very good excuses to why I was late each time, it wouldn’t be enough to save me from a spanking.

I texted him letting him know that I would be 10-15 minutes late. I hurried to get there, aware that it was already a low-maintenance appearance day as my morning was much busier than usual. I felt horrible knowing how much of an effort he has been putting out to meet me on time, and now it was me that was egregiously late. When I arrived he was comfortably waiting for me. I apologized as I entered the room, and he greeted me with a smile. Whew. He wasn’t annoyed with me. I would have had a fierce pout on by now. We hugged each other tightly as we never seem to get enough contact during the week. It wasn’t long before he whispered with a low voice into my ear, “I was going to text you back what would be waiting for you”. I told him he should have and then asked him what was waiting for me. He pulled out a slim, wooden paddle. I suspiciously eyed the implement. He is not fond of paddles and finds them to be wholly an “American fetish”, as he finds no connection to them at all. I wondered to myself if he chose the implement because he would know that I would know he was not enjoying it. Or was he simply trying to put aside an implement we don’t use often for special reasons? “You’re going to get a cold paddling,” he said. But that was a lie. As we stood face to face I felt his hands slide down to my hips. He held them firmly in his hands and pivoted me ninety degrees. His left hand moved slowly from my right hip and up to my chest, holding me still as he spanked me while I stood still. My hands took a firm grip onto his strong forearms, holding myself steady against his weight with each swat. Can we not do this forever? I never want to leave that space.

Forever comes to an end. He instructs me to bend over the table as he begins to paddle me. I love the sensation…like a firm hand, thuddy and lovely. My lack of discomfort does not please him and I am instructed to lower my jeans (I mentioned the lack of effort…I consider them to be casual, but he is fond of them, anyways). I am embarrassed as I fumble with the buttons and am unsuccessful at pulling my jeans down without bringing my panties along for the ride. I am not taking my time on purpose, and yet his patience runs thin. He sits on the edge of the table and pulls me across his knee with such force I hardly have a chance to take a breath before I realize the paddle is coming at my bottom faster and harder than when my pants covered my bottom. I squirm under the force, tears beginning to form until they gain enough momentum to spill over. Aware of how sorry I am, he stands me up and pulls me close to him. I cry into his shoulder before he whispers, “And that is now the late paddle… next time you text your Sir you will be 10 minutes late, you know what will be waiting for you.” And that was no lie.

One week later and I found myself late, once again. I’m only three minutes late, and try my best to distract him with a seductive embrace. I thought for sure I was out of the woods as I watched his hungry hands grasp my bottom over my winter dress. As he pulls up the hem of my dress to finger the raised edges of my panties, I graze his neck with my lips making my way to his ear. It is only then, over his shoulder, I catch a glimpse of the paddle waiting for me on the table.

15 comments:

  1. SC,

    I share you compulsion about punctuality.

    Thank you for sharing an excellent account of your last two encounters with the Englishman. Your prose is detailed and filled with nice visuals: "hungry hands" "finger the raised edges" etc.

    A thin wooden paddle is a good choice for a "late paddle" as punishment.

    Hug,
    joey



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joey,

      It makes me feel good to know that I'm not alone! The anxiety is overwhelming when I'm running behind!

      I'm pretty good punishing myself for my faults, but a good paddling purges the guilt, for sure!

      xo,
      SC

      Delete
  2. Being on time is an important quality. It is a good sign that person can be counted on.

    Once again great story telling and very nice details. Love how you ended it. I can only imagine how that glimpse of the paddle made your eyes widen with the anticipation of what is coming.

    Zee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My eyes wide and accompanied with a smirk... I swear I wasn't late on purpose...but it hurts so good...

      xo,
      SC

      Delete
    2. We will have to see if you are a late a third time to determine if the paddle out weights the need to be prompt.

      Zee

      Delete
    3. LOL... well, if it were up to me, there wouldn't be a third time! We'll see...

      xo,
      SC

      Delete
    4. Third time is the charm and you may get that ruby charm you want.

      Zee

      Delete
  3. OOOH. I too have a deep ugly reaction to people keeping me waiting, and tend to freak slightly when I myself run late-which doesn't happen often.....How nice to be held accountable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, Saoirse!

      Nice to seeing you again! Stop by more often!

      xo,
      SC

      Delete
  4. I'm the nerd who shows up 10 minutes early to everything to make sure I'm on time and then waits in my car in the parking lot until things are closer to beginning. Good luck with the new late paddle! You sounded a bit remorseful, I guess. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have *so* been there! Thank goodness for smart phones!

      xo,
      SC

      Delete
  5. I'm thinking you liked it. I liked your account of it. I loved it. Aside from the fact that being spanked standing up under any circumstances curdles my knees, and him putting you over his knee sitting on the table seized me up, there's something about thin wood, and even thicker wood ... I may be becoming a woody. Me, All Sting All The Time, ASATT. More probably I'm just becoming an Implement Whore. SS posted about a silver hairbrush that has me mightily distracted. Yeah, probably IW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how quickly stingy implements paint the canvas, but I do like the thuddy smacks that seem to resonate in my bones.

      Delete
  6. I loved the story being on time is essential in the real world ..The paddle is one of my favorite instruments to give one a spanking It's my view if youbreak he rules you pay the Price That being said it's my view that all spanking needs to be accomplished on the Bare.This should be done without any discussion as this is the Norm without question or discussion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,

      Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your take on what you would do...it's always interesting to hear other peoples' perspective. I do not see it as "paying the price," rather, a lesson learned...and perhaps that is the reason why there is discussion. I can see how a straight punishment would not require an explanation.

      xo,
      SC

      Delete